Upcoming service projects:
Salvation Army bell ringing (Saturday, Dec. 7)
– At Cub Foods in Rogers
– Join a shift from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
– Sign up with Gaylene Olson, email@example.com
Shop With a Cop
– At Cabela’s in Rogers
– 5 p.m. shopping (Tues. or Wed., Dec. 10-11)
– 6 p.m. gift wrapping (Tues. or Wed., Dec. 10-11)
– Sign up with Cheri Ashfeld, firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Board! We meet Wednesday, December 18 following the KidPack service project. Note: We’re doing KidPack at the Community Room because CROSS is especially busy heading into Christmas. Please come prepared to report from your committees and vote on funding requests.
Rogers Rotary’s three-month revitalization pilot period began December 1. Among the Stop – Improve – Start initiatives members already identifided, leadership is also changing. Cheri Ashfeld was elected to be co-president with Dave Christian. “Dave will remain our #1 cheerleader in the community!” Ashfeld said. “My goal is to convey a stronger message of the value Rotary brings to Rogers.” Visit our club! Watch for weekly announcements of our meeting times and locations as we move around Rogers to accommodate everyone’s schedules.
Join a team to share the fun and ensure breaks from the cold.
We can have three Rotarians per shift.
Change is coming to Rogers Rotary!
The outcome from the Action Plan session with Gayle Noakes was that December, January and February will be a pilot period implementing several changes including meeting times and locations.
The goal is to provide access to meetings for all. During this trial period we will test attendance at and appreciation for meetings held at 8 a.m. (not 7:00), noon, and after work.
– 1st Wednesday—8 a.m. at location TBA
– 2nd Wednesday—noon (probably Davanni’s)
– 3rd Wednesday—KidPack assembly at CROSS Services
– 4th Wednesday—4:30+ social at various locations
Watch for more information about locations and programs!